Mission: To break the cycle of poverty and create generational self-sufficiency for the individuals and families of Wake County by helping them achieve housing and income security.
Vision: A Wake County where all have an equitable opportunity to access community resources and economic mobility.
What We Do:
- Stabilize housing by helping families find and maintain affordable housing at an affordable price point
- Improve employability through a series of Workforce Development training
- Help veterans reintegrate into society and access stable housing and benefits
- Establish and support individualized plans for families to work towards long-term, generational self-sufficiency
- Build housing and communities that are racially, economically, and culturally diverse